1. The 1stScholar programme (hereinafter “programme”) is open for all student from class 6th to class 12th. The participant must be an Indian national and residing in India.
2. 1stScholar programme is a collection of initiatives that includes 1stScholar scholarship programme, 1stScholar Topper of the Year, various contests, tools, games, quizzes and other initiatives.
3. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “T&Cs”) are applicable as and when any person registers himself\herself on-line on the website www.1stScholar.com for various carrying out various tasks such as participating in events, playing games, participating in quiz, using other tools which are part of the said website. However, it may be noted that as a part of 1stScholar program, various contests are run by parent organization TechQuint Services & Consulting Pvt. Ltd. from time to time which will have separate terms and conditions and will be binding on the participants depending upon the contest they participate in.
4. Children of TechQuint employees or Directors or individual agents will not be eligible for the programme to avoid any conflict of interest. No participation or any other fee is required to be paid for participating in the programme.
5. Its incumbent upon the participant to update his/her parents or guardian in order to provide complete and accurate information, and the Participant and their parents/legal guardian agree that the names, addresses, mobile numbers, e-mail identities and/or other information provided by the Participants in the Registration Form or any other document that may be required from the participants, may be used by 1stScholar at their sole discretion, for sending out commercial information, via different modes of communication and/or for other publicity or promotional purposes and/or for solicitation of insurance business to the participants or their parents/legal guardian.
6. An incomplete entry form or on-line registration by a participant/guardian or the registration form or any other document in which the information provided is not factually correct is liable to be rejected by 1stScholar in its sole and absolute discretion. The Registration Form shall be deemed to be incomplete or deemed to contain incorrect/false details/information if any of the following mandatory fields contain incorrect details/information, i.e. Student's name, Student's Date of birth, School Name, Parent’s name, Parent’s Date of Birth, Parent’s Email id, Parent’s Mobile Number, Parent’s profession, Address details, City and Pin code etc.
7. 1stScholar shall not be liable to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries raised by Participants except queries with respect to general process of programme and result of participants.
8. Children can participate through internet via www.1stScholar.com, (hereinafter referred to as “medium”).
9. Under no circumstances can 1stScholar\TechQuint be held responsible for psychological dis-satisfaction of the participants, weather conditions, nor for cancellation of reservations or alteration or amendment once the programme has commenced on the basis of weather conditions. However children can change the schedule of event with the time the event is live and open.
10. Participation in the programme shall be construed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions by the participant as well as his/her guardian. Any breach or default by a participant or of his/her guardian of any of these terms and conditions shall result in immediate disqualification without notice.
11. By participating in the programme, all Participants grant 1stScholar, its assigns, licensees and successors, the right to use their images, pictures, characters, photographs, video/audio bytes, etc. (collectively referred to as “Image”) and/or their names, in all forms and media including composite or modified representations for all purposes, including but not limited to, advertising, trade, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or any commercial purpose throughout the world and in perpetuity, only for 1stScholar’s use. The Participant hereby waives the right to inspect or approve versions of the Images used for publication or the written copy that may be used in connection with the same.
12. 1stScholar reserves the right to make changes to the programme including but not limited to program structure and design, etc. If necessary, changes may be made to its content, method and organization before or during the running of such programme. 1stScholar may at any time modify any of these terms and conditions with or without notice and without assigning any reason and participant's continued participation in the programme will be considered as his/her and his/her guardian’s deemed acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
13. Save as otherwise provided herein, 1stScholar or its officials, directors, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any participant in respect of the programme.
14. 1stScholar reserves the right (ii) to disqualify any Participant for providing misleading documentation; (iii) to disqualify any Participant for tampering with the evaluation process; (iv) to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Participant has breached the terms and conditions of the programme; (v) to disqualify any Participant for acting in a disruptive manner; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. 1stScholar reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the extent permitted by law.
15. Any prizes given in the programme shall be subject to tax deduction at source, which will be borne by the participants. All other taxes and levies, costs including, insurance and incidental costs, that may be levied or incurred on the prizes shall be fully borne by the successful participants and/or their parents/guardians. If the participants or their guardians/parents are not willing to bear the above stated taxes, 1stScholar will forfeit the prize.
16. In the event, the winner contacted does not respond within 4 weeks, via the contact information available with 1stScholar, the prize will be forfeited and the winner will not be entitled to make any claim thereafter. Consent of parents/guardian of the Participants is necessary for distribution of prizes to the Participant under such programme.
17. 1stScholar shall neither be responsible nor liable for any cost, expense or other liability whatsoever (including but not limited to any loss or damage) to the Participants or their guardians/parents in relation to, arising from or connected with Prizes or the Programme.
18. The prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable. No other person or agent can claim the prizes on behalf of the Participants unless specifically permitted by 1stScholar.
19. Apart from the prizes, the successful participants or their legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against 1stScholar.
20. Subject to any applicable laws (a) All warranties, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by 1stScholar including, but not limited to, meeting of the participant's requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non infringement in respect of any scholarships/scholarships acquired under the programme or any transactions effected through the programme; (b) The participants expressly agree that his/her participation in the programme is at the participant's sole risk and is governed by the terms and conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the website or through the programme shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by 1stScholar.
21. 1stScholar also reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue with the programme at any stage due to Force Majeure conditions or otherwise and 1stScholar shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the said programme.
22. Participation in the Programme is not linked, directly or indirectly, to purchase of any product or service from 1stScholar.
23. Refund Policy - Participant has to abide with our refund policy, however can ask for the refund of the amount already paid in case he\she changes the mind for not participating in our events\scholarship examination. The refund must be sought well before the expiry of the exam\event window, once the exam\event has expired no refund request will be entertained whatsoever may be the case. The refund will be made (if sought) by account payee cheque in name of the either parent(s) after deducting the taxes (viz. GST\Edu.Cess\Swatch Bharat cess\Krishi Kalyan cess etc.) from the amount collected.
24. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Hisar(Haryana) only.
Please fill the information below for demo session
Regd. Office: 554, Urban Estate - II,
Hisar Haryana, India
For Any Enquiries :
+91 91384 10110, +91 91385 10110
© 2023 www.1stscholar.com. All Rights Reserved.
Are you sure for next section!!
Are you sure for next section!!ddddddddddddddd